25 to Thrive Annual Fund Drive - Ephrata Public Library
Make a Donation Online!

Your gift allows us to continue to serve Ephrata and neighboring communities!

Do you know that government funding contributes LESS THAN 40% of the Ephrata Public Library’s annual budget? A donation of only $25 from each adult in our community would cover the remaining 60% and allow us to provide another year of access to quality resources, programs and everything else the library offers! Consider giving a tax-deductible gift of $25 or more to help our community thrive!

Would you prefer to donate offline?

Checks made payable to “Ephrata Public Library” can be mailed to 550 S. Reading Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522 or dropped off at the front desk during regular operating hours.